1. Should a complaint be received from a client the necessary action will be taken to comply with the Performance Foremost Ltd Complaint Procedure
2. A person has been appointed to deal with complaints and you should not hesitate to contact him. Details as below:-
Name Paul Francis Performance Foremost Ltd
Company address Gable Cottage Vicarage Lane, Laleham, Surrey TW18 1UE
Telephone 01784 440440
Fax 01784 440440
Mobile 0784 3010591
3. Where your complaint is initially made orally, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the person dealing with it.
4. Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within 14 days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
5. Within 21 days of receipt of your written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of the investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
6. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our internal handling of your complaint, then you may apply to the RICS approved redress mechanism as follows:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR) is free to consumers and can consider consumer complaints regarding our work.
The Contact details for CEDR are:
Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution
70 Fleet Street
London EC4Y 1EU
Tel: +44 (0)20 7536 6000
Fax: +44 (0)20 7536 6001
Definition of Complaint
For the avoidance of doubt a complaint in these circumstances is defined as when a formal notice in the form of a letter, facsimile, or email, which may be the follow up to a oral complaint, is received from a client, or in connection with the work or service provided on behalf of a client, which by its nature requires a response.